Building Control Services Automated

Comments 290 Views

In short
Through BIMS, a developer is also able to interface with all the registered professionals in the construction sector, the National Land Information system (NLIS) under the Ministry of Lands for land ownership verification, and URA for building control fees payments and verification of TIN numbers.


IP: Referrer: . FirstClickFree: 0. Clicks by IP: ?. Clicks by cookie: ?.